Gold Coast Public Library Mobile Services
Never forget to renew your children’s books, CDs or DVDs again.
Receive text message reminders via your mobile phone.
Renew available items by texting back one word: Renew
It’s that simple!
In addition, mobile services allows Gold Coast Library patrons to search the library catalog and view their patron records from anywhere, at any time.
Mobile services includes: full search capabilities, item information display, patron record display, renewal and request capabilities. Sign up this new mobile service today on the Gold Coast Public Library’s web page catalog.
Here’s step-by-step instructions to sign up for text message access:
1. Go to www.goldcoastlibrary.org
2. Click on the round “My Account” button at the top of the library’s web site
3. Enter a Bar Code (no spaces)
4. Enter a Pin (password)
5. Click on the “Submit” button
6. Under the “My Record” heading, click on the “Modify Personal Information” button
7. A new box will pop up
8. Enter a mobile phone number
9. Below the phone number notice these words: “Mobile Alerts via SMS.”
10. Click on the down arrow next to those words
11. Click to “Opt In” by reading the disclaimer
12. Check the “Opt in” box
12. Scroll to the bottom and hit “Submit”
10. Click on “Close Window” to exit