Learn Something New Today with UniversalClass
Over 500 Online Continuing Education Courses!
- You will need to create an account and have a valid e-mail address to sign up for courses.
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
- Attend class and do assignments on your schedule.
- Each course has a instructor who you may communicate with using e-mail.
- These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment.
Available Subjects include:
Accounting and Bookkeeping
Crafts and Hobbies
And Much More !!!
Stuck on tonight's homework? We can help!
Don't forget that with your library card you have access to Tutor.com from 2PM to 10PM.
Click image to watch a video on how to use the "Online Classroom"
Your Smartphone just got smarter.
Tutor.com to Go is available on all mobile devices and tablets & free to use with your Gold Coast Library Card.
Click image to learn how to connect to an online tutor with "Tutor.com to Go" for the iPhone.
Click image to learn how to connect to an online tutor with "Tutor.com to Go" for the iPad.
Whether you are traveling, want to learn a new language or brush up on one that you learned years ago this is the place to start. Transparent Language Online is a language - learning program that provides an effective, fun and engaging experience for language learners of all levels. Over 80 different languages are available with a variety of fun and engaging activities. Great for students and adults this resource offers essential courses, web-based flash cards, personal progress tracking, pronunciation analysis, language and cultural resources and more.
Transparent Language Online contains:
♦Byki Quick Start - vocabulary lists for patrons with limited learning time
♦Byki Vocabulary - a full library of vocabulary lists
♦Pronunciation and Conversation Practice - record, playback, and compare speech to the pronunciation of native speakers.
Please note: some activities require access to your home computer's microphone.
♦SlowSound Technology - slow down the speech to hear every nuance
♦Interactive games - Four Square, Game Show and Unscramble